Saturday, October 8, 2011

Walks, Parks, Friends and Teething

Elinor and her friend Brooke at Wilson Park.


 The three of us went for a walk and Elinor was way happy and laughing. And then she decieded  to be way unhappy.

It was food time!

Just a cute pic.

 From this morning. The first time in a couple of days that she let me put her down on the floor of a good while. We believe Elinor is starting the wonderful teething process. I LOVE ORAJEL! We bought some yesterday, and things have quieted down some.  
The light from the flash on my phone kinda scared her.

Random thought: I have decided the reason Barbies have extremely stiff straight arms is so that as a mother you know how to dress a little person. =)


2 comments:

  1. More more!!! :) I like reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are right on barbies. Little people are had to get dressed.

    ReplyDelete